> Services > Service & Activites
Service & Activites
- Improvement and support of ocean/air business related matters.
- Support and provide information of certificate of multi logistics system and its data.
- Support and provide informations regarding construction and exclusive usage of international logistics center for the members.
- Provide and publish data for saving the cost and fix income of logistics business.
- Provide and publish kits for the trainees.
- Issuance of KIFFA MT B/L(KIFFA B/L) and KIFFA FCR(Certificate of KIFFA cargo receipt).
- Issuance of FIATA MT B/L(B/L of FIATA's multimodal B/L) and KIFFA's standard agency agreement.
- 20% discount favor against those members who have entered cargo damage compensation insurance liability policy.
- Manage KASA(Korea-America Shippers Association) and support service for the American territory transportation business
(offer competitiveness rate and information, etc).
- Support how to prepare America's FMC application form for the registration.
- Provide service for getting a temporary and fixed ramp pass at airport.
- Provide service and issuance of pass for using government property and facilities at air port including non-approved
(none reside agent at airport) agent.
- Provide D/O agreement for using inbound warehouse at airport.
- Provide a power of attorney for the inbound cargos on-the-spot allocation.
- Provide and support by informing those long outstanding customers status through website for collection.
- Will operate the job mediator site at KIFFA head office for the job seekers or job offer.
- Assist legal affairs and tax disposition cases for the agent's international transportation.
- support and advice the various civil affairs regarding government concerned matters.
- Study and support how to be a good qualified mediator between overseas partner and export/import companies.
- Provide useful logistics up-dated information both local and overseas.
- Provide latest news from IATA, FIATA, FAPAA, CCTT, including overseas cargo federations and associations.
- Circulate the KIFFA's newsletters periodically to the concerned members and organizations.
- Observation tour of the logistics industry both local and overseas for the friendship gathering among members.
- Manage IATA/FIATA Authorized training center.
- Study how to give benefits to the member agents by using trans-siberian rail road system through the CCTT authority
- Publishing annual membership directory both in Korean and English.
- In the year of 2005, the KIFFA, obtained license of authorized training center from IATA/FIATA.
- As of April 2006, the aircargo warehouse(80,000㎡) is in full operation under the supervision of KIFFA and the users are 48