> Services > Education & Training
Education & Training
Air and Ocean cargo class(180HR p/year)
- Multimodal Transport Business.
- Preparation of issuing Ocean B/L.
- Air cargo business in general.
- Preparation of issuing airwaybill.
- Theory of multimodal transportation.
- Practical practice of foreign trade business.
- Practical practice of customs duty.
- Practical practice of ocean business.
- Practical practice of English business letters.
IATA Introductory class(80HR, p/year)
- Regulation, guides, aircraft, handling, facilities, aircargo, acceptance, cargo, booking procedure, rate charges, AWB.
IATA DGR class(80HR, p/year)
- Content of the IATA DGR , DG classes divisions, identification, packing requirements, marking, labelling, documentation, radioactive materials, state and operator variations, checking procedures, excepted quantities.
Leadership training(20HR, p/year)
- Understanding of leadership.
- Set-up sales target.
- Achievement of target and valuation of result.
- Strengthening leadership.
- Leadership skill.
Practical logistics English communiation(12HR, p/day)
- How to write and reply inquiry letters.
- How to write offer sheet.
- How to prepare an agreement.
- How to prepare debit/credit note.
- How to write claim letters.
- How to inform surrender B/L for ocean.
- How to request and reply shipping documents.
Sales and business class(12HR, p/day)
- Development of sales ability.
- Management of human relationship and individual leadership.
- Management of customers.
- Management of organization and team.
- And other subjects related to the caption.
Customers satisfaction training(16HR, p/year)
- Necessity of customers service.
- Business manner-hospitality, greeting, conversation manner, etc.